Solar Hot water Repairs stock Stiebel Eltron heat pumps.
STIEBEL ELTRON’s latest range of hot water heat pumps, the WWK 222set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. Features include a maintenance free current impressed anodeHigh-quality design from STIEBEL ELTRON.
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water can deliver 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20°C (302 litre tank delivers 540 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on off-peak power where available